Odnov.Call< span style="font-family:Arial, sans-serif;">:45
The new series of IP PBX Grandstream – UCM6200 – designed to provide a centralized solution to all the communication needs of your business, including HD-quality voice, video, data, and mobile applications. All functionality is available “out of the box” without any additional licenses.
Grandstream UCM6200 allows companies to combinemanycommunicationtechnology:
- video call
- video conferencing
- Data tools
- mobile applications
- the possibility of remote multi-user access and network management and telephony
Secure and reliable UCM6200 series provides enterprise-class capabilities without any additional payments, license fees, etc.
in exchange UCM6200 will be extended the same industry-leading platform that has been designed to UCM6100 series, and continues to evolve with each passing month gaining a lot of new functions and features.
The company Grandstream has also increased the capacity of a top of a series of exchanges:UCM6208. Now the device 800 supports members 100 and simultaneous calls.
- UCM6202 UCM6204 and support up to 500 simultaneous users and 30/45 calls, UCM6208 supports 800 users and 100 simultaneous calls
- Auto detect and configure the SIP clients Grandstream
- Built 2/4/8 PSTN trunks (FXO ports) 2 FXS analog voice ports and up to 50 SIP trunks
- Gigabit LAN ports, built-in PoE technology, USB port, plug for SD-cards
- 5 –levelIVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Integrated call recording server; records are available through the web interface
- Integrated CDR for tracking employment phones, lines, etc.<./span>
- Multi-language support auto attendant functions and the queue for the efficient handling of incoming call
- Maximum security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encryption
- Supports any video client SIP, using H.264, H .263 and H.263 + codec